As in the business Spanish course, it is not only tourism terminology that needs to be acquired, but also a wide range of vocabulary and social and cultural advice that will enable you to interact in all situations within the world of tourism.
This is an example of the topics covered in this course:
- The Spanish Tourist trade.
- Tourism and Culture (History of Art, Geography, ...).
- Labour rights within the tourism field.
- PR and protocol.
- Conferences organization.
- The Spanish Ministry of Tourism.
- Visits to, and guest speakers from various tourist organizations and agencies.
- Starting dates: every Monday.
- Lenght: from 1 to 12 weeks.
- Number of lessons: 30 h. per week.
- Levels: from B2.
- Max. in class: 5 students.
- Class times: from 10 h. to 13.30 h. and from 16 h. to 18 h. (subject to variation)
Our programmes can be taken for periods of time different than those indicated. Please contact us for further information.
|1||25||275||Register & book|
|2||50||550||Register & book|