1. To reserve a place in Instituto Hispanico de Murcia you have to read below and click here to get to our inscription form.
... and if you are ONLY looking for accommodation, please click here as booking accommodation is slightly different from booking a language course.
All courses have a 39 € registration fee - to be paid once in your lifetime.
It does not include course book, cd, work course book nor all extra class material which cost 35 € per full pack.
2. When sending the registration form to our school you will also have to pay at least a deposit of 150 € - which will be deducted from your total course fee - or the full course and accommodation fee in order to guarantee your place. Methods of payment:
- Bank transfer to the following bank account (all bank charges must be paid by the sender):
Address: Av. Juan Carlos I, 24, Alhama (Murcia) 30840 - Spain
Name: Instituto Hispánico de Murcia
IBAN / BIC: ES25 00811162350001038109 / BSABESBB
- Internet via our web page. Please contact us for further assistance.
- Please remember that credit cards are not accepted in order to avoid uncomfortable card frauds.
- Only cheques from Spanish banks will be accepted. Please contact us before sending your cheque.
- You can also pay cash once you arrive in Murcia, but a 150 € deposit will be asked before you arrive.
3. As soon as we receive your application form and payment is completed, we will send your course confirmation, a placement level test, your accommodation information and the relevant instructions for your journey. If you have any questions before or after enrolling, do not hesitate to contact us. We´ll be happy to assist you!
4. For students´ visas and any extra information, please read our general conditions.
5. You will find some useful FAQs here.