A great opportunity for all native English speakers looking to learn or further develop their Spanish language skills through teaching. Birmingham College UK and Instituto Hispanico de Murcia have teamed together to bring you a unique package which includes all you’ll need to have a rewarding and enjoyable experience hassle-free!
So, how about developing your teaching skills at Birmingham College and then spending sometime living as a local in beautiful Murcia?
Edward Olmos, from the University of Chester, wrote:
" I spent three months living and working in Murcia, in Centro de Estudios CEI - a local public school - and in the EUTM (Escuela Universitaria de Turismo de Murcia). Working with children and adolescents was an incredible experience for me as it was the first time I had had this opportunity. In terms of my career the experience had a positive influence on my decision making. I was made to feel welcome and appreciated by the staff, pupils and people in the city and I enjoyed my time there immensely, I would recommend it to everyone who has the opportunity."
- 4 days teacher TESOL teacher training at Birmingham College
- Return flights from the UK
- Various accommodation options in Murcia (bills included)
- Teaching practice as a language assistant for 12 hours/week
- Two week (40 lessons) Intensive Spanish course in Murcia
- Weekly activities with the Instituto Hispanico
- Information and support prior and during placement
- Optional Spanish lessons on language, history and social science
- Visas for non-EU residents
- Travel Insurance
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (can be arranged at extra cost)
- Native English speakers
- Minimum 22 years old
- Minimum B1 level of Spanish
- January – May (20 weeks)
- September – December (14 weeks)
Our courses can be taken for periods of time different than those indicated. Please contact us for further information and don´t forget to read our general conditions on bookings & prices. Remember there is a 39 € inscription fee and 35 € course material in all courses.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Contact us today for more information:
BMI Building (C/O), 9 Margaret Street, Birmingham, B3 3BS, UK.
Tel: +44 (0) 121 212 0888 Fax: +44 (0) 121 212 0666