We offer exclusively Spanish Courses for "auxiliares de conversación" in Murcia who are having difficulties in surviving in Murcia or for students who would like to improve their Spanish just landing in Murcia.
Remember we are the only specialists in teaching Spanish language to foreigners in Murcia, with experience for over 14 years.
And because we are specialists in what we do, we do it well! 4377 students to date over these years can´t be wrong!
AUXILIARES course information
- Dates: from Monday 6th to Friday 17th October 2014.
- Length: 2 weeks. 20 lessons per week.
- Levels: all
- Number of students per class: 3 min. / 10 max.
- Class times: everyday, afternoons & evenings according to students´ needs.
- The only specialists in teaching Spanish as a second language in Murcia.
- 14 years experience.
- Qualified teachers members of our team for at least 4 years.
- Small groups size. High quality language teaching always guaranteed.
- School located right in the heart of the city. No need to use transportation.
- Flexible timetable according to students´ needs.
- Classes on bank holidays will be always made up. Only in Instituto Hispánico!
- You can demand quality standards as this course is not for free.
- Price: ONLY 295 € = 40 lessons split into two weeks.
- 5 € class material (no books but photocopied material) not included.
- Books available for 35 € (class and working book).
- FREE IH Murcia student discount card on more than 200 local companies (more info here).
- After this course you can take our ERASMUS COURSE (more info here) to keep practising your Spanish and meeting more international students.
WANT MORE REASONS?
- Early bird special offer: SAVE 39 € (FREE enrollment fee) when booking BEFORE OCTOBER 3rd 2014.
- You lost your survival guide? You can download it here for FREE!
- You can also take part in an exchange with Spanish students for FREE and in a wide weekly activity programme - published in our facebook fan page such us special tapas nights, weekly Spanish movies, salsa lessons, hands-on cooking classes, guided cultural tours, boat parties, a weekend trip to Cadiz carnival party, day trips to Valencia´s Fallas, weekends in Ibiza, Granada, Madrid, ... and much more!
Are you also looking for students´ flat accommodation? Click here then.