1. To book a Spanish course in Murcia you have to read below and click here to get to our booking form and email us a copy of your ID or passport to INFO @ IHMURCIA.ES
... and if you are ONLY looking for accommodation please click here as booking only accommodation is slightly different from booking a language course.
A 39 € registration fee is payable for all courses- to be paid only once. Course book, cd, work course book or all extra class material are not included. Cost: 37 € per full pack.
2. When sending the booking form to our school you will also have to pay a deposit of 150 € - which will be deducted from your total course fee - or the full course and accommodation fee in order to guarantee your place. Methods of payment (please remember that all money transfer charges must be paid by the sender):
- Via our website with your credit card (100% safe online payment) from the chosen course info. You can also use this customised payment link.
- Bank transfer to the following bank account:
Address: Av. Juan Carlos I, 24, Alhama (Murcia) 30840 - Spain
Name: Instituto Hispánico de Murcia S.L.
IBAN: ES63 0081 1162 3700 0112 1814 / BIC or SWIFT CODE: BSABESBBXXX
- PAYPAL. You may pay for your Spanish course in Murcia with PayPal here and major credit cards. Transactions are processed by PayPal, so your credit card information is safe and never stored. Please contact us for further information.
- You can also pay cash once you arrive in Murcia, but a 150 € deposit will be asked before you arrive.
- Please remember that major credit cards are also accepted.
- Only cheques from Spanish banks will be accepted. Please contact us before sending your cheque.
3. As soon as we receive your application form and payment is completed, we will send your course confirmation, a grading test, your accommodation information and the relevant instructions for your journey. If you have any questions before or after enrolling, do not hesitate to contact us. We´ll be happy to assist you!
4. For students´ visas and any extra information, please read our general conditions.