There are many courses for ELE Spanish teachers out there but "few have such an important and useful practical component as this one..." .
That is what more than 200 students, who have taken this course until now, say, such as Susana Gallego Pelegrín, who said "It has been a positive experience and I am delighted to have taken the course. Follow the course of the classes and have the opportunity teaching them myself later is a great opportunity. Thank you." You can watch the video below.
This 95-hour course has been developed by D. José Luis Vega, professor of Spanish for foreigners at the University of Salamanca. It consists of 35 hours of theory and 60 hours of practice with real Spanish students that include observation under the tutelage and control of a personal teacher/tutor. You can do the theoretical part at your own home and distribute the 35 theoretical hours to your liking.
In addition, they will join a shortlist of candidates to be part of the teaching team of the Instituto Hispánico de Murcia, with an indefinite contract, 14 monthly payments per year and holidays included. And, in addition, we have educational agreements with prestigious universities so that their ELE Master students carry out their own training placements in our school. Read on if you are interested!
Other schools provide Spanish courses. We offer experiences!
We collaborate with these Universities in the training of their ELE Master students. We are doing something right, aren't we?
Because of so many reasons:
- You will not pay thousands of euros for a course to be a Spanish teacher.
- Over 200 happy students so far. Great comments from EVERYONE. 100% positive results at the end of the course.
- Possibility of working in Spain and abroad.
- Very few courses for ELE teachers have such an important practical part. Remember that courses with a practical component help you finding a job.
- Practice Makes Perfect: 60 hours of internships with real international students.
- We are the only specialists in teaching Spanish to foreigners in Murcia.
- 20 years of school experience. More than 7000 satisfied students. You can see their video reviews here.
- Qualified teachers, trained at the Instituto Cervantes and 5 years working with us at least.
- Small classes and supervision of a teacher/monitor. We guarantee the excellence.
- School located in the city center. No public transport is required.
- You will enter a job exchange to be part of our team.
- And also, we have educational agreements with these prestigious universities so that their ELE Master students do the corresponding internship in our school.
- The most important thing? In that this course is eminently practical.
- This component is closely monitored by a teacher of our team, so the attention is personalized.
- Internships are held with real international students.
- The cost is much lower than that offered by the I.C.
- You do not receive an official qualification as IH Murcia is a private entity.