Spanish course and scuba diving
DIVING AND SPANISH CLASSES ALL YEAR ROUND
Take the plunge with us and come to our partner school in Cabo de Palos (30 min. drive from Murcia city) to experience and explore our wonderful Mediterranean undersea world while taking a Spanish language course in Murcia all year round.
This is an OWD (Open Water Diver) course combined with Spanish lessons, with four language lessons a day and two diving lessons in the afternoons.
We collaborate with PLANETA AZUL, fully qualified, highly experienced in all water sports and Spain’s first National Geographic Dive Centre and a PADI 5* Gold Palm Resort.
There are general dive instruction programmes for all levels, from beginner, which allows a first time diver to experience scuba diving, all the way through dive career preparation programmes!
To maintain your skills, and to make your diving experiences all the more enjoyable, we also offer just about any specialty course. Ask us for an adventure that suits you, one that's only your imagination away...
The most expert will also be able to choose night dives, wrecks... and enjoy the world-renowned Mediterranean coasts.
Other water sport activities, like sailing, kite surfing, wake surfing, water skiing and rowing are also offered. You will be provided with all the necessary material, and best of all, you do not need experience to practice these sports!
Other schools provide Spanish courses. We offer experiences!
- Minimum age: 16
- Groups of 3/4 students maximum per instructor
- Rental of full diving equipment and educational material
- Face-to-face theory lessons. E-learning available
- 5 sets of exercises in confined water (0-6 meters)
- 4 practice sessions and buoyancy control in open water (6-18 meters)
- 5 dives where exercises will be carried out and while exploring the underwater world
- All dives are carried out in neutral buoyancy, a practice for which Planeta Azul is distinguished
- Practices last 45-60 minutes, including exercises and tours
- All dives are carried out in the sea and from a boat
- Diving insurance during the course
- Processing of the international title up to 18 meters
- Transportation to the diving centre not included (6€ public bus single ticket)