STUDY ABROAD IN SPAIN | UNIVERSITY CREDITS
Spend a semester or summer abroad in Instituto Hispánico de Murcia studying Spanish.
We can help you design your own study abroad program in Spain according to your specific needs: you can combine Spanish Language and Culture classes for academic credit with different sports, social activities and excursions.
If your university is not amongst our collaborating partners, do not hesitate to contact us. We will work directly with your school to ensure that you get academic grants.
How to get credits learning Spanish?
Contact the study abroad office or Spanish language department at your college prior to starting the program. Present your plan and ask exactly what is required in order to be assured that you will earn credits for your studies abroad. Instituto Hispánico is accustomed to providing syllabi and other documentation typically needed by universities and colleges in order to complete credit arrangements, so just let us know if you need any assistance.
At the end of your studies we will also provide, upon request, a detailed transcript of your work for you to take back to your home institution.
We believe that the Spanish abroad language program must be complemented with a wide range of social and cultural activities not only to allow students to use and practice the Spanish language, but also to maximize student exposure to Spain and Spanish culture.
Remember we are the only specialists in Spanish language courses to foreigners in Murcia. And because we are specialists in what we do, we do it well! 20 years of experience and more than 7000 students can´t be wrong!
- The only specialists in teaching Spanish to foreigners in Murcia.
- 20 years of experience.
- More than 7000 happy students. Check out their reviews on video here.
- Qualified teachers trained by Instituto Cervantes & team members for at least 5 years.
- Flexible dates.
- Our Spanish courses comply with the generally accepted standard of 15 contact hours (50 minutes/hour) of class time per credit hour.
- Spanish classes are intensive, consisting of 20 and 30 contact hours per week.
- Small groups size. High quality language teaching always guaranteed.
- School located right in the heart of the city. No need to use transportation.
- Wide variety of courses to choose from.