Looking for an internship in Spain?
An Internship provides the perfect opportunities to bridge the gap between studentship and professionalism, which somehow, a lot of students fail to connect while crossing this vital threshold of life.
Instituto Hispánico de Murcia Work Experience programme gives university students the opportunity to experience life in Spain as more than just a tourist or student. Working and living with Spaniards and other internationals gives you a unique perspective on the “every day” Spain.
If you are a current or a graduated university student, you can come to Murcia to live and work in our international language school or any other company, restaurant or hotel from 3 up to 6 months while on your summer break from university classes or any time of the year.
We are a designated host company by many international universities and have been welcoming young people from all over the world since 2000 to have the experience of a lifetime as they work and travel in Spain.
Why the IHM Work Experience Spain programme?
- Learn or improve your Spanish by taking a 12 week intensive Spanish course (240 hours) in our school.
- Experience Spain by living and working with Spaniards and other foreigners.
- Gain confidence, independence, maturity, communication and valuable lifelong skills that will broaden your horizons and your future career.
Other companies provide internships in Spain. We offer experiences!
- Marketing communication plan
- Conducting international market research
- Contribute to product promotion
- Community manager
- Create and/or set up new products
- Relevant text writing/translating
- SEO activities
- Customer service
- Food & Beverage management
- Current or about to graduate university students
- Between 18 and 29 years old
- Min. A2 level in Spanish
- Enthusiastic interns with different backgrounds, nationalities, levels and from different universities
- Students with the following background/education would be beneficial: marketing, promotion, social media, leisure and event management, hotel & restaurant management, F&B (food and beverage), tourism, accounting, text writers/journalists, ICT, business administration
12 weeks Spanish course (240 hours)
lessons in the mornings
internship in the afternoons
all year round
from 3 to 6 months
from A2 to C1
If you meet the eligibility requirements, we will arrange a Skype or a Whatsapp interview. At the interview, you can make a final decision about which dates and tasks will work best for you