Internship in Murcia?
An Internship provides the perfect opportunities to bridge the gap between studentship and professionalism, which somehow, a lot of students fail to connect while crossing this vital threshold of life.
Instituto Hispánico de Murcia Work Experience programme gives university students the opportunity to experience life in Spain as more than just a tourist or student. Working and living with Spaniards and other internationals gives you a unique perspective on the “every day” Spain.
Spanish course information if you are a current or about to graduate university student, you can come to Murcia to live and work in our international language school or any other company, restaurant or hotel from 3 up to 6 months while on your summer break from university classes or any time of the year.
We are a designated host company by many international universities and have been welcoming young people from all over the world since 2000 to have the experience of a lifetime as they work and travel in Spain.
Why the IHM Work Experience Spain programme?
- Experience Spain by living and working with Spaniards and other foreigners.
- Gain confidence, independence, maturity, communication and valuable lifelong skills that will broaden your horizons and your future career.
- Are you a current or about to graduate university student?
- Are you 18 to 29 years old?
- Are you willing to become a valuable worker in a Spanish speaking company?
- Have you got at least an A2 level in Spanish?
- We are looking for enthusiastic interns with different backgrounds, nationalities, levels and from different universities.
- Students with the following background/education would be beneficial: marketing, promotion, social media, leisure and event management, hotel & restaurant management, F&B (food and beverage), tourism, accounting, text writers/journalists, ICT, business administration.
If you meet the above requirements, then contact us.
- Applications are accepted at different times of the year, depending upon the university calendar in your home country.
- Apply online through IHM online application form here.
- If you meet the eligibility requirements, we will arrange a skype interview. At the interview, you can make a final decision about which dates and tasks will work best for you.
- If accepted, pay the programme fees and start planning your trip.
- We can also help you out finding accommodation.
- If needed, apply for your visa through the Spanish embassy or consulate in your area. We can help you with this matter.
- Marketing communication plan
- Conducting international market research
- Contribute to product promotion
- Community manager
- Create and/or set up new products
- Relevant text writing/translating
- SEO activities
- Customer service
- Food & Beverage management
What is included?
- A 3 to 9 month training contract.
- Simple and easy online application process.
- A four week intensive language course (retail price 675€). You will have Spanish lessons in the mornings and gain valuable experience and skills through an office internship in the afternoons.
- After the first month you will still have the possibility to continue with the Spanish lessons for free, as a reward for the work. The amount of working hours then will depend on the present situation.
- Visa sponsorship.
- IHM support throughout your programme.
- A completion certificate.
- Price: 599€ (39€ enrolment fee and 37€ class materal NOT included). All taxes included.
For further information on accommodation offer (price not included) please click here.