(solo en inglés) This Spanish course in Murcia is specifically designed both for flight attendants, stewardesses and pilots who are currently working in an international context and also for potential applicants who are looking to work with an airline that flies regularly to Spanish speaking destinations.
Communicating in Spanish, even at a basic level, improves the service offered by the Airline company to Spanish and Latin-American clients.
Emphasis is on improvement of communications skills (aeronautical, metereological, security/emergency vocabulary). A lot of attention is also given to forms of contacts of courtesy. This two week Spanish course in Instituto Hispanico consists of 4 hours daily general Spanish and 2 hours per day of specialization.
In-flight-announcements, emergency instructions, information about delays and changes of destination, specific vocabulary related to weather conditions, aviation, in-flight-service, catering onboard, onboard selling techniques, emergency situations, reservations and booking, check-in and boarding, safety on board regulations, take-off and landing instructions, passenger service and inquiries during the flight and general day to day airline work, cultural and geographical information on Spanish-speaking destinations.
- Starting dates: on request.
- Duration: 2 weeks.
- Intensity: 6 hours/day, 30 classes/week.
- Participants: maximum 5 students per class.
- Level: A2 elementary.
- Price: FREE for cabin crew members on payrol in a Spanish company. Please let your HR manager contact us.
WHY study with us?
- The only specialists in teaching Spanish to foreigners in Murcia.
- 20 years of experience.
- More than 7000 happy students. Check out their reviews on video here.
- Qualified teachers trained by Instituto Cervantes & team members for at least 5 years.
- Small groups size. High quality language teaching always guaranteed.
- School located right in the heart of the city. No need to use transportation.
- +20 Spanish courses to choose from.